The HC 1200C Series torches are high capacity, heavy duty cutting torches that have a cutting capacity up to 18" (45.7 cm). These torches are used in a wide variety of heavy industrial applications that include scrapping and demolition.
The HC 1200C is manufactured without built-in flashback arrestors. Reverse flow check valves are installed at the inlet connection.
- For use with any fuel gas, 2 psig and above
- Universal mixer
- Cutting capacity 18" (45.7 cm)
- Standard Lengths: 21" (53.3 cm) - 96" (243.8 cm)
- Uses Series 1 cutting tips
- “B” 9/16"-18 hose connections
- Extra length models available upon request
- Lock down lever kit available.
- Pramoninė ir bendrojo pobūdžio gamyba
- Plieno konstrukcijų gamyba